|Job Title:||Managing Director - Energy Services Company|
|Contact Name:||Boudewijn Derkx|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking to recruit a Managing Director for a rapidly growing energy services company. Having recently secured the backing of a large global player and set to continue its rapid growth, our client aims to bring on board a first class general management professional who has considerable experience growing, scaling and transforming SME's. Our client is looking for someone with a strong commercial background, and will actively consider experienced Sales Directors with good sector experience looking to go from the number two position at a company to a leading role.
The successful candidate will forge successful business relationships, capitalise on key commercial opportunities, and drive the rapid expansion and transformation of the business. While not essential, the ideal candidate will be familiar with UK energy markets and demonstrate an awareness of technology and software development.
Responsibilities in brief:
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership for strategy, sales, business development, marketing, resourcing and infrastructure, operations and technical delivery
- Direct the company's strategy towards the profitable growth and operations of the business
- Develop and implement strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities for the business
- Maintain and enhance the operational performance of the company
- Ensure that the operating objectives and performance standards are owned by management and employees alike, and turned into clear executable plans
- Promote the company's brand and reputation in the UK energy market to drive customer awareness and grow its market share
- Maintain and build an effective team to facilitate the growth of the business
For more information and a confidential and informal discussion please contact Bo Derkx at email@example.com or 01202 888986 ext.280.