Managing Quantity Surveyor Rail & Civil Engineering London - Flexibility with long term F/L or a permanent placement
Our client is a Regional Civil Engineering Contractor with a turnover of £120m expected for this year. Working within a variety of sectors including; highways, rail infrastructure, airports, RC structures, water and environmental they are now developing their team with offices throughout the UK focussing heavily on rail infrastructure.
We are currently looking to find them an excellent Managing Quantity Surveyor to join their office in London. The projects will predominantly be within the rail sector, so knowledge of working on NR form of contract or ICE/ NEC option A would be required.
Position Description for Managing Quantity Surveyor Rail & Civils London
As A Managing Quantity Surveyor in the London office you will be responsible for:
- Sub contract payments
- Report writing
- Final Accounts
- Managing and mentoring a team of Quantity Surveyors
Required experience of the Managing Quantity Surveyor Rail & Civils London
As A Managing Quantity Surveyor in the London office you will be:
- Educated to HNC in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management or joined a company as a Trainee and worked your way up the Quantity Surveyor ladder
- Commercially astute with a history of delivering projects within budget
- A senior level Quantity Surveyor with experience of managing a small team
You will have:
- Civil Engineering and Rail Infrastructure contracts background
- Interpersonal skills to work closely with client and site teams
- Clear communicating skills
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, a flexible benefits package, regular salary reviews, a yearly bonus and a pension but most importantly a clearly defined career path with opportunities to progress in an environment where on-going professional qualifications are encouraged.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more information, please call Clare Vachell at ALLEN & YORK or connect with me on Linkedin for a confidential conversation.