Manhole Survey Team Leader
Salary - £21-25,000 per annum
Our client are recruiting Asset Survey Team Leaders to carry out investigation and survey work associated with manholes, CSOs and ancillaries on drainage networks within the Scottish Water area.
You will be working from a company van and be leading a 3-man survey team. Applicants should note that the work will be outdoors in all weather conditions and could involve the manual handling of manhole chamber covers and working in manhole chambers classified as confined spaces.
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Experience of undertaking manhole and asset surveys
- An understanding of drainage/wastewater networks
- Excellent problem-solving and accurate record-keeping capabilities
- A demonstrable track-record of reliability and flexibility
- Confined Space Entry experience is essential, with full ongoing training provided as required
- Experience of working within the water utilities sector
- A current driving license
- Relevant qualifications, including Unit 002 NRSWA, First Aid and Confined Spaces (High Risk) would be desirable, although full training will be provided