|Job Title:||Manufacturing Operations Director (PV)|
|Salary:||US$15000.00 - US$20000.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Simon Bangs|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are currently assisting a Saudi Arabian business group who are currently constructing a state-of-the-art plant in Jeddah to manufacture a range of products from wafer processing though to polycristalline PV modules. Initial production capacity is slated for 110MW with products to be sold to the international & domestic markets.
- The Operations director will be responsible for the operational performance of the manufacturing facility inclusive but not limited to include:
- Supervision of the day to day running of the factory through the 2nd tier management.
- Leading the manufacturing team to next generation technologies,
- Implementing cost reductions programs
- Supervision & Assurance that customer commitment are 100% fulfilled.
- Staff recruitment, training & development
- Experience in the operational management of a vertically integrated PV Manufacturing facility - ideally with a reputable and internationally successful company.
- Candidate with B.S. degree in manufacturing engineering preferred with at least 8 years of experience in running similar PV projects. Given the relative immaturity of the PV market the expectation is for at least 8 years in the PV sector combined with experience in other relevant manufacturing businesses.
- Also preferred experience in engagement in early stage factory building for PV manufacturing including vendor understanding and equipment selection, installation / integration supervision.
- Experience with high automation production systems is also required.
Our client is open to considering candidates of all nationalities & backgrounds. Prior experience of working in the Middle East is a bonus but not expected due to the relative immaturity of the market.
Preference will be given to those who have overseen the development of start-up companies into successful enterprises and are able to utilise this experience to develop operational plans from scratch. All applicants must speak exceptional English.
A highly attractive full expat package compromising basic salary, accommodation, transport, education (where applicable), medical Insurance, annual flight tickets and bonus will be structured for successful applicant. Saudi Arabia is a tax-free environment, therefore gross salary = net salary
We look forward to receiving your application.