|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
We are actively looking for a Marketing Executive to join one of our most reputable clients a FTSE 100 organisation. You will be joining a small, well established marketing team working as part of a larger marketing function. The role could suit a graduate who has little marketing experience but is looking to develop a range of marketing skills in a successful B2B marketing environment.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to deliver marketing content on multiple channels; the companies blog, website, social media (twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook) and internal intranet.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent, proven copywriting skills this is ESSENTIAL
- Marketing or English qualification (or someone with a strong interest in Marketing)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Creative suite, WordPress Goggle Analytics and Jive would be considered desirable
- Friendly, helpful attitude and self-motivated
My client is offering a competitive salary + benefits; personal development and the opportunity for career progression within the organisation.