Do you have a passion for marketing and design? desire to join a growing company and work closely with the Marketing Director to really put the company on the map? If so, read on...
My client is a young but strong company who have grown through a combination of organic growth and acquisition, and they are now in a position to market themselves both internally and externally, to be clear on who they are and where they're looking to go. As such, it's a great time to join the business.
The role can be based in any one of four offices - London, Bristol, Manchester or Oxford, and you will be require the following skills and attributes:
- strong communication skills
- experience of putting together bids
- experience of writing reports and blogs/articles
- preparing graphics for use in marketing documentation
- maintaining the company website
- supporting promotional campaigns
- you will ideally have experience of software packages such as Corel, Piktochart and Serif
- excellent written skills
- proactive and self motivated
- good organisational and time management skills
If you feel you have the relevant attributes and experience, please contact Katie Pereira.