My client is a global leader within the environmental remediation industry. They are seeking to appoint a Marketing Executive to join the EU Marketing Manager, based at their office in Bath. The business have exciting growth plans, strengthening their digital ambitions is an important part of the future growth strategy for the European business.
One of the main key areas of this role is to manage the CRM and Marketing systems and, execute digital marketing campaigns and events under guidance of the EU Marketing Manager.
- Reporting to EU Marketing Manager
- Liaises regularly with US-based Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Also liaises with the European District Managers when required
- Execute digital marketing campaigns across EU countries including regular Newsletters in different languages, regional sales visit requests and webinar invitations, overseen by EU Marketing Manager
- Management of the CRM and Marketing systems including record updates and bounce list research
- Measure and report performance of digital campaigns
- Assist with content creation and editing, including email & web content, project profiles, posters and brochures.
- Coordinate the company's participation in conferences and tradeshows
- Build and maintain the online asset library of images, presentations etc.
- Maintain the annual European conference and awards calendar with international and regional event dates and abstract submission deadlines
- Help maintain and update the EU company website and social media platforms
- Assist with content preparation for launching multi language sub-sites
- Assist with Webinar hosting and reporting
- Champion the company's brand - ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to and branding is consistently applied across all channels
The ideal candidate
- Digital marketing experience preferred:
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and Pardot (or similar)
- Working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML & CSS
- Intermediate Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
- Advanced Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
- Good writing and editing skills - English A-level required
- Sharp eye for detail both in terms of written word and design layout
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong admin/organisational skills
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field recommended