||UK - England - South East England, London
||over 1 year ago
Our client is an award-winning start-up who are pioneers in mobile health technology, providing corporations a valuable look at the well-being of their workforces through data and devices. A tight-knit, international family who are passionate about building great products.
They are looking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join the business, and take ownership / responsibility for developing the company brand strategy, extending current PR reach and oversee all campaigning efforts. Your will be responsible for writing press release, working closely with sales and product development team to achieve company objectives.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience in a creative agency environment with a main focus on B2B
- experience in an organisation who market their product to a HR audience will be highly desirable
- exceptional copywriting skills
- ideally worked within a start-up tech company
- experience in a strategic and operational marketing role
- social media and PR experience
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong analytical capabilities
- passionate about health, marketing and technology
This is a stand alone role, you will need to have experience attending networking events.