Founded in 2005, my client is a leading supplier of compostable and recycled packaging to the food and catering industry (part of FTSE 100). They supply sustainable, high quality and affordable products to over a 1000 food businesses from deli's and independent food retailers through to multi-national businesses with hundreds of sites.
They were also the sole packaging supplier for 2012 London Olympic Games and, won the Packaging Association Sustainability Award 2013 and ICAEW Sustainable Business Award within the same year.
My client is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager to support the development of the business marketing plan and to take responsibility for delivering it.
The role is based in Shepherd's Bush, London 4-days a week and Epsom, Surrey 1-day a week.
- Minimum 3-years in a B2B marketing role
- A marketing qualification - degree level
- Proven copywriting and proofing skills
- Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Managing multiple projects independently
- Delivering consistently on time and in budget
- Effective communication at all levels
- Support the development of a creative marketing plan that supports profitable growth.
- Work independently to deliver the marketing plan on time and in budget.
- Creation and publication of integrated content across multiple channels: website and blog (WordPress), newsletter (Mailchimp), social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) and press releases.
- Manage events: customer specific and industry trade shows, with subsequent lead tracking.
- Maintain customer database on Mailchimp - for management of monthly e-newsletter, including reporting.
- Manage SEO and PPC (Google AdWords) - driving traffic to the website to achieve maximum ROI.
- Quarterly updates of 50-page core-range e-brochure, and publication on FlippingBook e-brochure tool.
- Create new video collateral for the company YouTube channel - to elevate value proposition.
- Building relationships with third-party organisations and initiatives to create joint marketing opportunities.
- Identifying relevant market news and cascading to internal teams.
- Identifying, and writing submissions for, award opportunities.
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure brand is consistently represented in the marketplace.
- Working with the sales teams to create customer specific marketing literature.