Our client is a specialist innovative sustainability consultancy, with a global presence. They are seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join the team, based in the North West.
This is a challenging and varied role, supporting all marketing activity across the business. You will be involved in a vast range of marketing activities including content, marketing strategies and campaigns and PR. Furthermore, you will also be supporting social media platforms and corporate website.
Key areas include
- Develop and implement company marketing strategy, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing and, working closely with the business development team as well as regional managers across the global business.
- Develop and deliver content
- Work closely on relevant campaigns
- Provide support with social media platforms, including ROI
- Company website, content management
- Take the lead on key networking events
- Involvement with relevant client projects
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years experience in a marketing role within a commercial environment. Although, knowledge and experience of sustainability is not fundamental, it will be useful.
The skill set which is essential for this role is excellent stakeholder engagement, with a strong range of marketing techniques as expressed above. An understanding of website content management, strong copy-writing experience and organisational skills. In addition, knowledge and experience of using InDesign and working with related artwork designers/web designers will be required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience relevant to this role, please contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.