Senior Process Engineer
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading UK based waste management businesses, who's cutting edge RDF plant has the ability to produce up to 4.5MW of electricity back to the national grid. As a Senior Process Engineer you have a two-fold role, firstly to provide general process engineering support with data analysis and process tracking with respect to KPI and secondly provide process health on all energy & engineering sites as required.
* Ensure that the provision of process engineering support is given to the energy & engineering division.
* Project manage new projects from concept to commissioning / developing solutions to budget related issues, with engineering & operational options on existing infrastructure.
* Prepare mass balances and process designs for new projects and developments.
* Provide operational support to plant operational teams to provide plant optimisation techniques.
* To communicate and liaise with various departments and operational teams.
* To work with regional teams to improve control of contractors, operational efficiency and effectiveness, and to deliver year on year improvement of performance.
* To provide leadership and support to operational teams and ensure best practice with respect to health, safety and environmental compliance.
Skills & Experience
* You will have 3+ years' experience in waste operations.
* Degree educated in Engineering or Science based discipline.
* Your technical qualifications will include; IOSH / COSHH / HAZOP / CDM, with knowledge of SCADA / FDS / RAMS / Pumps / Mechanical equipment (shredders, macerators etc).
For more information about this position, please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.