|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Looking to join a rapidly expanding, award winning, multi-discipline company where you can truly make a difference and feel appreciated? Our client, a well-established property and construction consultancy, are looking for you! This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join them and have the chance to work on a multitude of diverse and varied projects, from large industrial and commercial contracts to motor manufacturers.
Your duties include:
- Work as part of a design team delivering detailed design
- Design site-specific equipment as required
- Use specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Liaise closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Attend a range of project group and technical meetings
- Advise clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
- Ensure the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Experience with designing projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc
- Have an accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification.
- Experience in client facing design meetings and able to assist with the day to day management of a small but growing team.
Our client believe in investing in their staff and so on top of a supportive and progressive atmosphere you will receive a generous benefits package including pension, private health care and company car allowance.
We look forward to receiving your application