|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Mechanical Design Engineer - Water Technologies
This role will be to join the engineering team as mechanical engineer and carry out a variety of roles during the project execution cycle under the direction of the project manager and senior mechanical engineers.
Tasks will include generation of project documentation such as layouts, data sheets, engineering schedules etc. as well as design calculations, technical specification writing for procurement, technical alignments and attendance at design review meetings.
This will be an opportunity for an engineer to gain real project and mechanical engineering experience in a vibrant and growing business alongside very experienced engineers and project managers.
The role would be based in Derbyshire with travel to client meetings and vendor locations.
- Applicants 1-5 years' experience considered
- Knowledge of key process equipment, pumps, vessels, tanks etc
- Experience with MS office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Industrial project experience within a team
- Experience with Autocad and Solidworks
- Experience with specification and technical alignment of process equipment