- Respond to client requests by executing the reactive tasks via Engineering Service Requests in line with KPI’s.
- Complete Planned Preventative maintenance ensuring that KPI’s are met in line with client requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of all systems within the building services environment.
- Respond to the requests of the operations by carrying out tasked associated with Breakdowns
- A strong comprehension of compliance with government legislation.
- Provide effective feed back to the Engineering Managers to ensure that Managers are aware of any Facilities/System/Equipment/Site Engineering abnormalities.
- Perform any reasonable task as required by their Supervisor / Manager.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
- Follow required emergency procedures as documented and to respond accordingly during emergency situations.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies.
- To take responsibility for defects and follow up on any repairs.
- To be self-motivated and proactively seek out work.
- Host & induct specialist sub-contractors, and ensure they confirm to site requirements.
- HNC or equivalent trade qualification preferred
- 17th edition
- Manual Handling
- Permit to work training
- Risk assessment and Method statement training
- BMS Awareness
- Lighting system Awareness
We welcome your interest in this position, if you would like to speak to us please call Gemma on 01202 888 986 ext 226