Our client is a leading Fm construction and services provider and they are looking to recruit an Mechanical Engineer to join the team located in West London. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking both mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance on machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs as required by the supervisor.
- Respond to client requests by executing the reactive tasks via Engineering Service Requests in line with KPI’s.
- Complete Planned Preventative maintenance ensuring that KPI’s are met in line with client requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of all systems within the building services environment.
- Respond to the requests of the operations by carrying out tasked associated with Breakdowns
- A strong comprehension of compliance with government legislation.
- Provide effective feed back to the Engineering Managers to ensure that Managers are aware of any Facilities/System/Equipment/Site Engineering abnormalities.
- Perform any reasonable task as required by their Supervisor / Manager.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
- Follow required emergency procedures as documented and to respond accordingly during emergency situations.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies.
- To take responsibility for defects and follow up on any repairs.
- To be self-motivated and proactively seek out work.
- Host & induct specialist sub-contractors, and ensure they confirm to site requirements.
- HNC or equivalent trade qualification preferred
- 17th edition
- Manual Handling
- Permit to work training
- Risk assessment and Method statement training
- BMS Awareness
- Lighting system Awareness
We welcome your interest in this position, if you would like to speak to us please call Gemma on 01202 888 986 ext 226