My Client is a leader within the provision of authoritative engineering advice, environmental design and sustainability. Renowned for creative solutions that satisfy their clients’ business objectives whilst respecting people and the environment.
- Assist with the development of capability statements and reference material to support our strategies for the market sector
- Assist or lead the smaller tenders including pre-qualification questionnaires, expressions of interest and full tenders
- Undertake the mechanical elements of the concept study, outline and detailed design, e.g. site surveys, root cause analysis, technical calculations, specifications, commercial analyses, technical sketches, drawing production and the checking of outputs for the project
- Undertake factory plant inspections/testing, site inspections/testing, site trouble shooting and plant optimisation
- Be aware of work requirements and priorities and take personal responsibility to deliver this to agreed time, cost and quality requirements
- Ensure that all work you and others you are responsible for, is safely undertaken and compliant with the Company’s Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
- Provide technical guidance, support and training to colleagues and assist, where practicable, in mentoring and development of others.
- HND, BEng or preferably MEng degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Hold or be working towards a recognised professional qualification eg IEng or CEng and membership of a suitable institution eg IMechE
- You will be an experienced mechanical engineer with post graduate experience, within a design environment, in or closely associated with the water sector
- An understanding of CDM and awareness of DSEAR requirements
- Proficient in MS Office software
- An ability to communicate in a fluent and positive manner with other team members and to produce reports in clear and concise English
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact James Pearson 01202 888 986