Due to an increase in Revit projects, we have a vacancy for an MEP CAD / Revit Technician.
Work will initially be split 50/50 between Revit & 2D AutoCAD. However, due to our increasing BIM work, we expect this will evolve into a primarily Revit Technician role; dependant on the successful applicant's attitude & aptitude.
- Preparing Architects' drawings for use as xreferences.
- Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to Engineers' mark-ups.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2D drawings with minimal instruction.
- Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
- Issuing drawings.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
- Creating Revit families as required.
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
- 1-2 years' FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
- Minimum 3 years' AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
- Live within easy commute to the company.
- Experience of commercial plant room design & district heating systems.
- Experience of hotel projects.