We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. We are looking for talented individuals to help build and grow the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative start-up and become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. We like candidates who want to make a difference every day and want to work in a collaborative environment.
Our client is fortunate to be backed by some of the most successful and respected technology investors in Europe and has an advisory board with extensive experience in energy trading, mergers & acquisitions and technology.
What we need from you:
- Familiarity with Python and understanding of Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with linux.
- Awareness of security and data protection best practices.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Proficient in angularJS
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
- Strong mathematical knowledge / analytical mindset
- 3-5 years of professional experience
What you can expect from us:
- Company Share Options & Additional Benefits
- Great Central London Location
- Excellent work environment and extremely motivated team who enjoy what they do
- Company Social Nights
- Unique entry point to a leading technology company
Location: Waterloo, London