MRF Site Supervisor
Opportunity to join one of the UK's leading waste, resource management and energy recovery companies at their London based MRF. You will provide supervisory direction for the operational team to ensure all targets are met in a safe and effective manner.
- To supervise the day-to-day operation of the MRF, reporting to the Senior Operations Manager.
- Manage the process of received waste.
- Ensure compliance with current health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly for the disposal of waste products.
- Maintain plant, equipment and vehicles.
- Internal and external communication and documentation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of supervising / managing a MRF
- IOSH Managing Safely (desirable)
- Operational knowledge including vehicle, plant and equipment.
- Knowledge of environmental, health and safety and waste legislation.
- Understand site permit and working plan.
- Full driving license.
- Flexibility to work additional hours and weekends, as required.
- Travel may be required at some point when assisting at other transfer stations.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this position, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986