A position has arisen within one of our largest and most reputed services providers. They are looking for a talented Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician who can support the team by undertaking both mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance on equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs as required by the supervisor.
Manage L8 regime, advice on any water installs and ensures L8 control book is kept updated and audit ready.
Ensure steam plant is fully operational, Maintained and compliant.
Involvement with new design, and installation of equipment; overhaul and repair of equipment. Ensuring equipment on site is safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
Must be prepared to work overtime and respond to call outs as required in line with the remit of the post.
- Respond to the requests of the Customers by executing the reactive tasks via Engineering Service Requests.
- Complete Planned Preventative maintenance ensuring that SLAs are met in line with requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of all systems within the building services environment.
- Respond to the requests of the operations by carrying out tasked associated with Breakdowns
- A strong comprehension of compliance with government legislation.
- Provide effective feed back to the Engineering Supervisor to ensure that /Supervisors Managers are aware of any Facilities/System/Equipment/Site Engineering abnormalities.
- Perform any reasonable task as required by their Supervisor / Manager.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
- Follow required emergency procedures as documented and to respond accordingly during emergency situations.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies.
- To take responsibility for defects and follow up on any repairs.
- To be self motivated and proactively seek out work.
- Host specialist sub contractors, and ensure they confirm to site requirements.
- Responsible for the Management of L8 Folders and RAs
- HNC or equivalent trade qualification preferred
- Skill Card
- Confined Space training
- Manual Handling
- Risk assessment and Method statement training
- First Aid
- L8 Awareness
- Pipe fitting