Our Client, a commercial real estate services company, is looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their team in the Midlands, working on a manufacturing plant for one of their most well known client's.
The successful candidate's role will perform duties relating to our Client's Contract Portfolio as well as all Maintenance related duties on Plant and Machinery, including Building Services as required. Once trained you will be required to work an alternating 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm shift.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To identify and manage the risks to the client through the equipment on site.
- Using new equipment and technologies to maintain a working production environment.
- Experience of working on PLC Based Machines and CNC Machines.
- Able to Fault Find on all types of Machinery.
- To support others in the department in relation to Health and Safety, to be required to participate in a Health and Safety Council as required.
- To provide Electrical and Mechanical expertise to the Maintenance Department working on Heavy Industrial Machines and Overhead Cranes.
- Writing and following Risk Assessments and be available to question any issues which arise from them safely and accurately.
- Completion of the required documentation as specified with the requirements of all rules and legislation which can be audited.
- Work on Three Phase Systems with Voltages up to 440V.
- Working on Motors, Gearboxes, Valves encompassing Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical Systems.
- Use Mobile Devices to accurately project and complete any works from the CAFM Maintenance System.
- Required to attend training as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A Recognised or Time Served Apprenticeship.
- Electrical Competences/Qualifications to a minimum or equivalent to City and Guilds 236 Pt 1-2 Electrical qualifications to 17th Edition.
- Mechanical Competences/Qualifications (acceptable standard) to City and Guild's Mechanical.
- Experience working on 3 phase motors, drives and inverters.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Experience.
- Overhead Cranes Experience.
- PLC Diagnostics/Repair Competences.
- NVQ Qualifications to Level 2, Electrical and Mechanical.
- Working at Height Qualification desirable.
- IPAF Desirable.
- AP Qualifications desirable.
- Experience of Heavy Engineering desirable.
- To carry out PPM Works and Reactive Remedial Requirements.
- Able to supervise contractors.
- Able to write Risk and Method Statements and review them from Contractors.
- Able to understand and write Permits for different competences.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing maintenance.
- Client Facing.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Vicky Kenrick at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.