|Job Title:||National Health and Safety Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Allen & York are delighted to have been engaged by a fantastic charity who are seeking to appoint a national Health and Safety advisor to work from their London office. This is a well known organisation who offer great autonomy.
Reporting into the facilities manager you will be responsible for ensuring good practice throughout the organisation and advising on approaches.
- Intepret H&S legislation for the charity and propose steps to meet statutory requirements
- Implement an agreed action plan working closely with other colleagues across the organisation
- Act as the competent person in H&S practice
- Create a guidance plan for senior management on best practice
- Draft H&S policy alongside the Head of HR
- Oversee the implentation of relevant policy within the charity
- Carry out annual auditing to ensure compliance
- To provide an in house H&S induction programme
- To advise on general risk assessments
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues and contractors
- Manage the trusts accident reporting system
- Provide general ad-hoc safety advice
- NEBOSH certificate, ideally working towards diploma
- TechIOSH working towards Graduate membership
- Auditing experience
- Flexible approach to work and travel are essential
- Full clean driving licence
If this is of interest then please apply or call 01202 888986 ext 291.