Corporate Business Development Manager
£45K-£55K base salary + uncapped bonus + car
Leading nationwide waste management company, are looking for an experienced Corporate Business Development Manager to develop and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities in order to deliver profitable revenue growth for their Commercial division.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a significant contribution to business development. The ultimate scope of the post will be determined by the successful candidate's ability to take on responsibility and develop opportunities as they present themselves.
- To deliver sales revenue to achieve targets /KPI's by generating leads, through new business.
- To achieve agreed, overall, revenue and profit targets based on a team related annual budget.
- To achieve 'best value' for client and company, by facilitating active cooperation between team members and other company divisions.
- To present tailored sales pitches and prepare winning tenders.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process, through lead generation, sales presentations, proposal solutions, negotiation, close, and handover to the account management team.
- To manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is inputted on CRM.
Skills & Experience
This role is about managing and influencing a range of day to day and strategic issues within the new business team. The successful candidate will have the scope to drive the return on sales through planned, objective management of their sales activities and process.
- Experience of selling to a high-level in a service led industry.
- Consistent effective prospecting.
- Consistent over achiever of targets (especially within new business).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of preparing winning tenders.
- Competitive base salary + quarterly uncapped bonus offering excellent OTE's
- Company car + fuel card
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986