Allen & York has been engaged by one of our long standing specialist sustainability consultancies to help them source a Natural Capital and Ecosystem Services Consultant to drive this part of the business forward.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- a background in the consultancy sector
- a degree in an environmental discipline and preferably a Masters degree or PhD in a relevant discipline
- a strong background in the areas of natural capital and ecosystem services (ideally in the water and/or ecological sector)
- strong business development skills are required as you will be tasked with driving this area of the business forward
- excellent project management skills required
- sound communication skills, both verbal and written
- leadership skills as you will be required to mentor and manage more junior team
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work alongside an established Team but to develop an area of growing strategic importance to the business. If you tick the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to hearing from to receiving your application.