|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator - Wind (Chile)|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We don't necessarily want Engineer, no process expert or RCA Analysis needed.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of wind turbines.
With its product portfolio and international positioning, they offers tailor-made solutions for every site.
The Logistics coordinator role is key to ensuring efficient and timely installation and closure of all projects.Assure and maintain the company Non-Conformity management (NC-Mngmt) system on a local level across the Chile business. Tasks will include:
- Receive NCR notification
- Record the NCR into SAP
- Identify spare parts or work requirement
- Ensuring systematic coordination of NCs/measures
- Contribution to further development of NC-Mngmt process
- Support of coordinator of q-notification (NC) in case of problems with NC-handling (escalation)
- Support in reaching defined goals for NC-Mngmt KPIs
- Support quality management system on site and in the Chilean office
- Reporting of NC-Mngmt KPIs (local and to HQ)
- Support special interdisciplinary projects
- Local training for the NC-Mngmt system/process as well as NC-Mngmt with SAP QM-Module
- Assure data quality of q-notifications in SAP
- Local SAP Key User (QM-Module)
- Experience of logisticsor non-conformity management
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good influencing skills
- Experience of using SAP very desirable
- Engineering or quality related degree would be an advantage
- Ability to function effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Demonstrate organisational, work management and group process skills
- Ability to take initiative to identify and propose improvements, new tasks and procedures.
- English spoken and written skills must be excellent
- Willingness to travel is required (working in the wind farm sites and training on the job and/or in Germany).
- Coordinate all the NCR
- Coordinate with Head office and suppliers to ensure that the replacement is on s
- Know SAP and be fluent in English.