|Job Title:||Nearly or Recently Chartered Building Surveyor - London|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Nearly or Recently Chartered Building Surveyor – London
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (+ benefits)
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor to join the London office of a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process
Fantastic new requirement for a talented and enthusiastic Building Surveyor to support the drawing programme within a London based Building Surveying Group, developing long term relationships with clients and offering expert advice on work from inception to completion. If selected, you would join a forward thinking, well respected interdisciplinary Construction Consultancy, who specialise in the Housing, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors.
For the right Building Surveyor with experience, the Company offers an excellent array of benefits, to include pension, regular salary reviews, excellent annual holiday and Staff Benefits Scheme which offers great discounts across a range of high street stores.
They also offer full support to MRICS Chartered Status, if you would like to complete your RICS Accreditation.
In addition, the company has a vibrant social life, including activities such as 5 aside soccer, softball tournaments, BBQs and parties. Along with this, the company supports a range of charities and holds competitions such as Bake Offs, Sponsored Walks and much more.
- Work on developing projects which include new build, refurbishment and conversions of a wide range of building types, including housing developments and conservation work as well as commercial and industrial projects
- Improve profitability by managing time and resources allocated to projects
- Ensure that time spent on projects is recorded and that fee invoicing is carried out at appropriate
- MRICS Chartered, or close to completing APC (support provided to finish pathway)
- Successful experience of working within interdisciplinary project teams
- Excellent core building surveying and project management skills
- A track record of managing programmes of work
- Excellent client interface skills
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986