|Job Title:||New Connections Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Surrey|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client is an established and growing energy consultancy with a broad remit within the energy market; due to continued success and expansion, they are looking for a New Connections Manager to oversee energy projects including power upgrades, metering and sub metering together with traditional energy refurbishment projects. There will be a large amount of liaison between the various companies such as the client themselves, Energy Suppliers, Network operators, Metering Agents and clients’ subcontractors.
- Manage the implementation of utility connections and upgrades within allotted timeframes.
- Ensure successful implementation of energy projects.
- Liaise with varies parties to ensure they are aware of project development.
- Review and evaluate meters and energy data for clients’ property portfolios.
- Assist in the development of energy monitoring and targeting systems for clients.
- Assist with development of energy budgets.
- Review energy consumption and monitoring.
- Proven track record of success in a similar positon.
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy market
- Confidence in liaising with highly senior staff and clients.
- Experience in energy management, procurement and energy tariffs.
We look forward to receiving your application.To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at ALLEN & YORK