Regional Sales Manager
Our Client, is a leading integrated waste management business operating across the UK. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to manage their successful sales team across the North West.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for Business Development Managers across the North West. The team's focus will be winning new business, building a prospect base in targeted areas and building value into all prospective relationships.
The Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of the sales team.
- Responsible for delivering sales performance at both regional and depot level
- Developing local strategies in conjunction the Regional General Manager and Depot managers to plan growth through customer acquisition and customer retention
- Develop local pricing strategies within national guidelines to deliver sales margin performance
- Lead, develop and motivate a high performing sales team
- Deliver regional new product service offerings whilst effectively deploying resources to support national campaigns
- In conjunction with Regional and Depot Managers, deliver infill campaigns to maximise revenue
- Build local competitor intelligence through competitor profiling
- In conjunction with the National Telesales Manager, ensure that Telesales teams are effectively deployed to meet sales targets
- Develop/co-ordinate local telesales and marketing campaigns to drive growth
- Working with the Business Improvement Managers to deliver tactics to reduce customer churn.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Team management experience.
- Driven sales professional with a new business focus.
- Background knowledge of the Waste industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success which includes Account Management and winning New Business.
- Consistent over achiever of targets.
- History of over achievement in new business sales.
- Excellent presentation skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986.