Our client is a leading company with global presence that focuses on the design, construction and operations of competitive renewable energy solutions.
They are currently seeking an Area Manager for the O&M of their solar PV plants in the UK.
- Management and control of a group of photovoltaic plants through a monitoring system
- Management and verification of alarms or incidents of the monitoring system
- Management, control and fulfillment of Contractor maintenance plan
- Carry out monthly monitoring of production, Heq, PR, real versus target
- Management of warranty during the operating period
- Management of control costs, procedures and quality control, etc.
- Negotiation and closing of variation orders with operator and maintainer
- Management of Technical aspects of post construction EPC / O&M contracts including IAT and FAC
- Interface with various third parties such as TAs, Metering companies, Manufacturer, etc.
- Review of monthly reports of operator and maintainer
- Familiarity with O&M contracting and negotiation
- Knowledge of performance monitoring
- Detailed knowledge of PV plant performance parameters such as PR and familiarity with recognised performance testing procedures, including availability calculations
- Experience with plant connection to Grid at design and operational level
- Familiarity with key PV plant component performance parameters
- MS Office advanced, excel user
- Knowledge of database and other data management programs
- AutoCAD Skills
- Fluent English
- Outstanding communications skills able to manage interaction with internal and external interfaces
- Commitment to match the working ethos of the company's technical and delivery team
- Confidence to maintain integrity and justify the company's technical viewpoints when placed under both internal and external pressure
- Availability to travel monthly to photovoltaic plants with the aim of verify, monitor and inspection maintenance
- 3 years industrial employment in renewable energy generation
- Experience of industrial scale PV plants
If you are interested and your professional profile matches well, please apply or get in touch with Marina Moya for further details.
We look forward to receiving your application.