|Job Title:||O & M Manager - Japan (Japanese Speaker)|
|Contact Name:||Ghadir Shaar|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our Client looking to hire O&M - Manager to join their team and work close on projects in Japan. The Company is a leading integrated player in the global Solar photovoltaic market focused on Development, EPC and O&M Service.
The Company manager all phases of the development cycle, from the identification of the local market to interconnection and subsequent operation and maintenance of the installation.
- Implement the procedures and guidelines provided by The company in the country;
- Support the O&M Director of the company in the development of business solutions of O&M and Service;
- Provide assistance for the negotiation of Service Contracts for renewable energies;
- Collaborate with the main company, to dynamically work to attract new clients for O&M business and owners of assets in the production of Photovoltaic energy;
- Develop tools and solutions correlated with O&M contracts implementation activity, including the development and implementation of all the structure and resources necessary.
- Recruit and train a structure of maintenance engineers and technicians in order to set up preventive maintenance plans and corrective maintenance actions, in photovoltaic installations in the country, according to the needs of the established O&M contracts;
- Organize a maintenance plan and ensure the management of technical teams throughout the country, in order to meet the established contract commitments;
- Negotiate Service contracts for the renewable energies, mainly O&M activities for the photovoltaic energy production systems;
- Manage the budget for the pursuit of the established contracts;
- Ensure the correct implementation of good practices, legal, Health, Safety, Environmental requirements and all other legal requirements in the country;
- Ensure the coordination, management and follow-up of the services provided by O&M subcontractors, if needed;
- Discuss with manufacturers and suppliers issues related to warranties;
- Promote meetings with clients and Third Parties Companies on behalf of The company.
- Participate on the branch office activities of MTS in Japan, including external and internal relations, P&L responsibility, financial controlling and reporting tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in the sector of Energy.
- 2+ years in managerial/Supervisory position.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Japanese speaker is essential.
- Experience in the negotiation of service contracts, implementation and management of operation and maintenance in the electrical power production industry or Oil and Gas sector.
- Experience in equipments maintenance and team's management is fundamental.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.