|Job Title:||O&M Site Manager - Offshore Wind|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is a leading provider of services to the offshore wind industry supporting the construction, operation and maintenance of wind farms in the UK and across Europe.
Since their launch they have focused exclusively on offshore wind. This focus has allowed them to become recognised experts in their field.
The company is looking to recruit four Site Managers within their Operations and Maintenance team. The successful candidates will support the Global Head of Operations and Maintenance in the delivery of an efficient and timely service to a fast paced business with a rapidly increasing staff base.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position.
- To manage the personnel on site according to company standards and policies.
- Manage all contractual issues on site with the client reporting any issues to the PM
- Monitor and maintain all health and safety documentation according to the client and legislation
- Communicate with the work force on a daily basis and also having client meetings.
- Manage all the logistics surrounding the travel and accommodation of your work force communicating with the resource coordinator.
- Updating all manning plans and training plans and notifying individuals and departments of any issues.
- Manage the budgets allocated to the site.
- Manage the program in line with the client expectations and also budget expectations.
- Weekly reporting and updating in line with the PM requirements and the contracts.
- Knowledge and understanding of the offshore wind industry.
- APM accreditation
- CDM management
- SMSTS or higher qualifications in site management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Organisational skills
- Understanding legislation and logistics
- Good communication skills
- Contract awareness