Offshore Operations Manager (9 - month contract)
Responsible for managing, planning and coordinating of offshore site organisation and offshore installation activities, including interfaces across relevant EPC projects (packages)
- Collect requirements from packages.
- Input to light logistic concept and requirements (Tender).
- Define scope of techs and request resources.
- Short term offshore construction site management. Ensure safe planning, coordination and execution of CDM site activities.
- Support the EPC organization in ensuring the overall project plan is achieved, prioritize operations.
- Implement Work Authorisation System/Procedure
- Ensuring Asset Management from package delivery to Offshore Operations and to O&M takeover. Implement handover procedure.
- Scope and management of harbour site supervisors and site techs in the project.
- Ensuring focus and decision making on HSE within area of responsibility (Offshore Operations)
- Cooperate actively emergency response.
- Coordination of activities on a day-to-day basis during the Daily Planning Meeting (Contractors)
- Identify and cover gaps and overlaps between the packages and Contractors
- Manage interface between packages, and chair the Weekly Installation Interface meeting (Internal).
- Manage the construction process for receiving, assessing and issuing of Work Authorisation.
- Manage and allocate custody (Time and space)
- Grant WA's/Main WA register
- Manage snag/punch list
- Manage/Secure maintenance on offshore installed assets in the interim period prior to handover to OFTO/O&M, including ensuring documentation is captured.
- Assign tasks to site techs on a day-to-day basis. Follow up on progress and quality of these tasks.
- Take part in a duty rotation for the emergency response (ERT).
- Offshore Site Management Manual
- Offshore Internal Handover System & Procedure
- Permit to Work System & Procedure (Offshore)
- Work Authorisation System & Procedure (Offshore)
- Daily Coordination MoM
- Weekly Interface meeting MoM
- Input to monthly EPC Construction Report
- RAMS for tasks within area of responsibility
- Information Package (Offshore)
- OFTO interim maintenance regime and organisation
- Operation & Maintenance Plan (Wind Farm & OFTO)
- Offshore Installation Sequence
- Input to Material & Equipment Manual
- Final transfer certificate
- Wind Farm physical asset completed
- Wind Farm transfer protocol
- Input to Product scope statement
- Input to Scope of works
- Input to Product design statement
- Input to Design rationale
- Make requests to the Construction Project Manager regarding the need for resources and equipment
- In cooperation with the Construction Project Manager planning and deciding the day-to-day installation process, including final approval authority for all offshore installation activities
- Engineer with a bachelor degree level or similar, with relevant work experience
- Recommended 5 to 8 years of documented experience within construction management, preferable Offshore
- activities in large scale wind farm projects, including recommended 5 to 8 years of documented leadership experience