|Job Title:||Operational Controller - Wind|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our Client is a leading developer and operator of renewable energy projects.
The Operational Controller will co-ordinate Asset Managers, Site Manager, Contractors and other people attending site to ensure works are controlled and implemented in accordance with the agreed standards of quality and safety.
- Monitor & Control Wind Farms via SCADA Systems
- Manage Day-to-Day Work Control utilising Safe Systems Of Work
- Manage site access, Lone working, Emergency response and Incident reporting Processes.
- Interface with DNO regarding grid outages and curtailments
- Produce and maintain Control Centre procedures
- Administer system data.
- Produce production and performance reports.
- High standards of HSQE management and awareness, preferably IOSH or detailed awareness of Work Control or access control process control Centre systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus attention for long periods and work under pressure in a control room environment
- MS Office skills to intermediate level
- Ability to write and work to strict Operational procedures
- Experience in use of Risk Assessments within Permit based work
- SCADA experience would be a considerable advantage
- CMMS Experience would be a considerable advantage
- Qualification in an Engineering discipline,
- Renewables or equivalent experience.
- NEBOSH qualified