|Job Title:||Operational Standards Coordinator|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Operational Standards Coordinator
£32-37k + car/car allowance
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen with one of the country's leading infrastructure companies. Due to their continued success they are looking for an entrepreneurial professional to join their London office and deliver effective services with regards to their sustainability compliance and risk in addition to their Zero Harm strategy. Exceptional performance in this role will result in efficiency savings and performance optimisation.
- Attend sites and undertake in-depth inspections providing advice on:
- Supply Chains
- Sustainable development
- Resource efficiency
- Environmental Risk
- Compliance Management
- Health and Safety
- Deliver training where necessary to ensure compliance with the above criteria are met.
- Deliver rigorous audits to ensure projects and contractors perform to set criteria.
- Take the lead on collecting and reviewing data for BREEAM/CSH assessments.
- Ensure that meetings with clients and contractors are scheduled and run efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure activities within the business are delivering in accordance with IEMA conducts.
- Support in tender reviews, submissions and interviews.
- Write outstanding reports for audits and enquiries (quarterly)
- Support on planning for Sustainability 2020 objectives across the company's agendas:
- Low Carbon
- Broad knowledge of Health and Safety, Sustainability and Environmental issues within Construction.
- Experience in auditing projects and professionals with regards to rigorous compliance areas.
- IEMA Member
- A proven track record of:
- Meeting Health and Safety, Environmental and Sustainability compliance to improve company performance
- Adding value to existing company services
- Work in a team to develop and build relationships.
- Adapt positively to customer requirements
To discuss this position further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York