|Job Title:||Operations Engineer - Power T & D|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Bristol|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Pre-commissioning of LV and HV plant and cables
- HV/LV IR and Continuity Testing of Switchgear (DC/AC)
- HV/LV IR, Continuity & Sheath Testing of Cables (DC/AC/VLF)
- Primary & Secondary Injection Testing of Protection Systems (Fuse and Relay based)
- CT/VT Continuity, Magnetisation Curve, Polarity and Ratio Tests
- Completion of Internal and DNO specific test and record forms
- Attending DNO Audits and Witnessed Testing
- Completion of Installation Quality Audits on projects and provision of reports and Action Logs to Construction Project Managers.
- Provision of Technical Support to Project Managers and Craft Teams.
- Operational Duties (LV/HV) for Energisation of installed networks.
- Previous experience in the utility sector in a similar role
- ONC/HNC, or higher, level of qualification
- Previous DNO/iDNO LV or HV Operational Authorisation
- Previous experience of testing and commissioning
- An understanding of at least basic LV/HV protection systems