An Operations Manager is required to join a dynamic and successful team delivering high quality tree, vegetation and countryside management services to a wide range of clients in the commercial, utility, public and highway sectors.
The successful candidate will assist the Directors with the smooth operation of all contracting operations. If you are a highly motivated individual with enthusiasm and passion for the industry to work within a team environment this will be an good opportunity. You will manage a number of teams to deliver high standards of work in a safe and productive environment and fit into a professional yet friendly operation with high emphasis on quality.
- Proven industry experience in a similar role or a related discipline
- A formal qualification in Arboriculture, Horticulture, Forestry or Countryside Management
- Good communication and people skills
- A good level of IT skills
- Experience in planning teams and meeting targets
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety systems and quality controls
- A full driving license
- Liaising with multiple clients
- Creating new business opportunities and securing contracts
- Effective deployment of staff resources
- Budget management
- Personnel management - including day to day activity and staff appraisals
- Production of team work-packs including risk assessments, method statements and contract-specific paperwork
- Quality management and site inspection
If you have the relevant skills and qualifications, you can look forward to a competitive reward package with ongoing professional development and support.
If interested please contact Amy James at Allen & York to discuss further.