Allen and York are currently recruiting for a H&S Consultant for an H&S Consultancy client who have a wide client base ranging from blue chip to industrial and commercial organisation. This role is based in Maidstone with travel UK wide.
This is a strategic position within the team and as such you are required to provide technical Safety, Health & Environment support to colleagues and clients, other priorities include supporting the MD with resource planning and new business opportunities.
Other tasks will include:
- Delivery of training.
- Audits of client sites to ensure compliance to legal and national standards.
- Undertake routine HSE tasks i.e. Policies, Risk Assessments, Inspections, Management reporting.
- Accident/Incident reporting and investigation
- Working with clients to create plans for H&S improvements
Skills & attributes:
- CMIOSH grade or equivalent.
- NEBOSH Diploma
- At least 5 years practical experience in a health and safety role.
- ISO 9001/14001/18001 Auditors qualification relating
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- UK driving licence.
If you like variety and enjoy a hands on role, working both strategically and operationally, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.