|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Offshore Wind|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a world leader in Offshore Wind Power.
They are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of an offshore wind farm currently under construction in the North Sea.
You will be required to be based in the site offices and should expect some travelling in relation to your work, including offshore based on an accommodation vessel or to one of their satellite offices.
The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Site Operations in planning, directing and managing the performance of the company's operations at the site.
- Interface/support the Operations Hub and Project to ensure a smooth start-up of Operations
- Deputise in the Head of Site Operations absence
- Maintain and deliver a focus on a positive HSE culture
- Responsible for the Health and Safety Committee on site
- Responsible for Emergency Response Plan
- Responsible for the site's budget
- Contribute to the staffing, development, management of site
- Support the Head of Site Operations in the management of site staff; PDD, evaluation, disciplinary actions, absence, approve hours, vacation and expenses
- Management of suppliers, OEM and other service agreements related to site
- Responsible for instigating 2nd line response team
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level with a Bachelor's/ or Master's degree or equivalent with experience in operational management with a strong preference given to experience in engineering/utilities business.
- Management and Leadership knowledge and experience.
- Significant experience in operational management.
- Experience of financial control, budget preparation.
- Experience of coordinating activities and resources.
- Stakeholder relationship awareness.
- Project and time management skills.