Our client is a multi-utility solutions provider. They are recruiting an Operations Manager to join an established team, they need you to join as Operations Manager, to coordinate the development and implementation of company strategies, policies and procedures as well as day to day management and control of all operational activities.
- Manage multi-disciplined teams to ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard ensuring quality, safety, cost and delivery and that safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Manage and increase the efficiencies of operations.
- Oversee financial management of major suppliers i.e. Gap, Fusion etc.
- Negotiate contracts and tenders.
- Manage the Depot building.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all customers, Project Managers and Team Leaders.
- Provide site support for customer enquiries and assist with the successful resolution of complaints.
- Effective resource planning whilst ensuring good communication is maintained within operations.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Background in construction and utility installation with knowledge of Gas/Water/Electricity networks.
- Knowledge of industry regulations and issues that could impact Energetics.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills whilst being a strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively use I.T. software.
- Full driving licence.