|Job Title:||Operations Supervisor|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Are an Operations Supervisor looking to join a professional yet friendly team delivering high quality tree, vegetation and countryside management services to a wide range of clients? The successful candidate will assist the Operations Manager and Directors with the smooth operation of all contracting operations. We require a highly motivated individual with enthusiasm and passion for the industry to work within a team environment; you will manage a number of teams to deliver high standards of work in a safe and productive environment.
- Proven industry experience in a similar role or a related discipline
- Fit into a professional yet friendly operation with high emphasis on quality.
- A level 3 or above qualification in Arboriculture, Horticulture, Forestry or Countryside Management.
- Good communication and people skills
- A good level of IT skills
- Experience in planning teams and meeting targets
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety systems and quality controls
- A full driving license
- Liaising with multiple clients
- Effective deployment of staff resources
- Personnel management of day to day activity
- Production of team work-packs including risk assessments, method statements and contract-specific paperwork
- Quality management and site inspection
If you have the relevant skills and qualifications, please contact Amy James at Allen & York to express your interest.