|Job Title:||Operations team leader|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy James|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A unique opportunity for an Operations Team Leader to join a team delivering high quality tree, vegetation and countryside management services to a wide range of clients in the commercial, utility, public and highway sectors has arisen. The successful candidate will assist with the smooth operation of all on-site contracting operations. If you are a highly motivated individual with enthusiasm and passion for the industry to work within a team environment with management experience this role could provide the perfect opportunity.
- Proven industry experience in a similar role or a related discipline
- High emphasis on quality
- Team management experience
- Relevant CS units to 39 and PA1 & 6A
- Additional tickets including large tree and multiple windblown, CPCS and FMOC an advantage
- LISS/CSCS Card
- Good communication and people skills
- Experience in meeting targets
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and quality controls
- A full driving license including towing endorsements
- Liaising with managers and clients
- Meeting given targets
- Effective team management and motivation
- Management of on-site activities
- Completion of paperwork
If you have the relevant skills and qualifications, you can look forward to a competitive reward package with ongoing professional development and support.
Please contact Amy James at Allen & York to find out more about the role.