ALLEN & YORK are actively looking for an Overhead Line Electrification Manager to join one of our most prestigious clients. Our client is a leading global engineering and technology services company who are looking to expand this area of the business. As the Overhead Line Electrification Manager, you will be responsible for the growth of the Overhead Line Equipment (OLE) business area in the UK - this includes product supply and project works.
My client is looking for an individual who has a strong technical background in OHL, previous management experience/ experience of building teams, and good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis.
As the successful candidate, you will have previous experience / knowledge of:
- Establishing and managing high performing teams of people, aligned to business objectives.
- Experience of direct interface with clients and representing your company to external parties.
- Assisting the Bid Manager in technical writings
- Knowledge of UK overhead line systems in use on Network Rail infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience of overhead line installation, specific staff competencies, and current UK initiatives.
- Member of a professional institution.
- Technical & engineering skills, qualifications & experience
This is a senior appointment and my client is looking for an experienced individual to help move the company forward.
My client is offering a competitive salary + bonus + benefits and future progression opportunities.
If you are keen to learn more about this role, please contact Lisa Newman on 01202 888 986 for a confidential chat.
I look forward to receiving your application.