|Job Title:||Overhead Lines Surveyor - Low Voltage|
|Location:||UK - Wales - North Wales, Gwynedd - Caernarfon|
|Salary:||dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Our client are a leading provider of utility contracting services to Distribution Network Operators, the private sector and the public sector across the UK. They are looking to recruit a LV Overhead Lines Surveyor to join an established team within North Wales.
- Supervise works, operatives and staff, including operations, finance, business development and personnel.
- Adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct, as revised from time to time.
- Manage projects in a commercially sensible way.
- Portray positive attitude at all times, and pass this to all staff under your control.
- Follow all procedures within the Company and ensure your staff do the same.
- Manage manpower efficiently.
- Identify any issue you have and discuss with your line manager and/or HR Advisor.
- Complete estimating for works as per agreed schedule of rates.
- Assist in cost control initiatives within the department.
- Identify material requirements for projects and business activities.
- Carry out Personal Touch Visit once per month.
- Carry out billing on impact response to completed jobs, check variations. Adjust planner to indicate job has been billed.
- Complete Daily Risk Assessments.
- Follow our Client’s HSEQ Processes and Procedures.
- Follow Client HSEQ Processes and Procedures.
- Ensure safety from the system for our client, Members of the Public and other companies.
- Highlight any issues which may affect compliance with client HSEQ requirements or legislation.
- Reporting of accidents, hazards and near misses.
- Work within authorisation levels and never exceed them.