||Overhead Linesman - Low Voltage
||UK - Wales - North Wales, Gwynedd - Caernarfon
||Depends on experience
||9 months ago
Our client are a leading provider of utility contracting services to Distribution Network Operators, the private sector and the public sector across the UK. They are looking to recruit 12 Overhead Linesman to join a growing team within north wales. Reporting to the Project Manager (MV Distribution), the role of the Linesman will include new building of OHL and maintenance of OHL.
- Maintenance and refurbishment of existing overhead lines;
- fault finding and repair;
- completion of test certificates;
- carrying out daily risk assessments and
- Ensuring staff and public safety.
Experience and Qualifications
- work experience in a utilities/electrical environment
- Must have achieved an SVQ/NVQ Level 2 linesman course as well as WI-1, DE-1
- Pole Top rescue.