|Job Title:||PA/Office Administrator|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - South West London|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £21,000|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint a PA/Office Administrator to join a growing consultancy firm. This is a great opportunity to join a company that specialize in the energy and communications industry. Based in the Sutton office, you will be reporting to the Head of Internal Operations / MD.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, proactive, energetic, confident and ready to take on various challenges. You should be able to manage and prioritize your workload and task schedule to ensure efficiency without the need to be micro managed.
You will have a range of daily tasks/responsibilities that support smooth running of the office whilst dealing with any ad hoc requirements.
Key responsibilities as a Team Assistant:
- Answering and directing calls.
- Managing office purchases.
- Organising monthly Team Recognition Schemes.
- Assisting HR in organising interviews, including collecting and storing CV’s, scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Assisting account managers and project developers in ad hoc tasks, when possible.
Key responsibilities as Office Administrator:
- Office maintenance and liaising with relevant parties to ensure good standard at all times.
- Managing tidiness of desks and floor space.
- Ensuring and maintaining tidiness of all storage and meeting rooms, organising regular collection of large waste.
- Managing office cleaning and sending communal areas invoices to landlord every quarter.
Key responsibilities as a PA to MD:
- Purchasing and preparing breakfast and lung daily.
- Coordinating communication with charities; creating opportunities for additional contributions to meet the £500 a month target; updating team twice a year on ME’s contributions and differences it has made.
- Assisting with any ad hoc tasks.
Key responsibilities as Property Portfolio Assistant:
- Working closely with Finance Team on ensuring all properties within the portfolio are well maintained and all queries from tenants are addressed in efficient and effective manner.
- Ensuring all tenancy and maintenance documents are up to date and stored correctly on file.
- Ensuring all payment and debt collection are resolved in a timely manner.
- Building good relationships with tenants, contractors and managing agents.
Admin experience will be advantageous but is not necessary.
We look forward to receiving your application.