Experienced Part III or Part IV Project Landscape Architects – Milton Keynes
Our Client is a landscape, planning and environmental consultancy with offices in Tunbridge Wells and Milton Keynes.
They believe in delivering first class projects through the planning and development process and ultimately onto the ground. Their multi-disciplinary planning approach ensures we lead with landscape and environmental issues from the outset rather than 'bolting' them on as an afterthought.
They strive in their master planning and landscape designs for creative but restrained and efficient solutions that are comprehensive and relevant.
They are currently looking to fill positions in both offices with experienced Part III or recent Part IV Project Landscape Architects to lead individually on a wide variety of projects and to work in and lead small teams.
A combined Landscape and Urban Design expertise could also be beneficial to our master planning work. Our current landscape workload includes designs for institutional, residential ( both high end and large scale) and green infrastructure schemes, a significant flood defence strategy project, renewable energy schemes, various LVIA/EIAs and masterplans across England, Wales and overseas.
We are seeking able, well-rounded, ambitious landscape professionals ideally with consultancy experience and with:
• Ability to bring high levels of creativity to all stages of the planning and design process
• Motivation and insight to develop a brief and enhance a project’s opportunities
• Good team workers with an enthusiasm for working with the related professions
• Strong communication skills, verbally, graphically and through the written word
• Understanding and capability to work at a broad range of scales and project types
• Desire to complete to the highest standards and within deadlines
The posts offer the opportunity for individuals to develop their professional expertise, team running and consultancy skills within the context of a medium-sized but highly experienced practice. Expect to have constant client contact and to be fronting up our work with wider teams of designers, engineers and other professionals. Salary and package negotiable, depending on experience and demonstrable skills.