We are pleased to currently be working with dynamic planning consultancy located on the south coast, which has a strong reputation for success in multi-disciplinary planning projects across the South East.
The Role of Planner
Our client is currently expanding the planning team, and requires an experienced Planner. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of projects across the planning sector. Candidates will need to demonstrate an interest in dealing with and or assisting with a diverse range of planning matters from major mixed use schemes to enforcement matters and demonstrate a willingness to learn the commercial aspects of the role
- Play a lead role in preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications and appeals
- Maintain existing, and build new, client relationships
- Act on behalf of a broad spectrum of private clients and handle projects of varying complexity and size
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years' experience in the public or private sector
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn the commercial aspects of the role
To be considered for the role of Planner
We are looking for an experienced planner who is interested in taking a key role in furthering the company's development. You should have a minimum of 1-2 years post graduate experience, preferably within a planning consultancy. You will have excellent knowledge of the English planning system and be experienced in dealing with planning applications across multiple sectors including residential, commercial and mixed use.
Interested? Get in touch:
If you are interested in the role of Planner, please do get in touch with me as soon as possible for an informal, and confidential chat.
Amy Witcomb - Planning & Built Environment
01202 888 986 - ext: 243