This is a fantastic time to join one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary consultancies, we are working on a number of high profile projects and require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
We are looking to recruit a Planner The role would suit either a Graduate or someone with 1-2 years' experience.
A brief summary of the duties is as follows:-
* Assisting senior members of staff on a range of planning tasks including researching, monitoring and desk and site assessments
* Developing planning studies and reports in support of development proposals
* Conducting site visits
* Assisting in the review of development plans and submitting representations
* Participating in public consultation events
* Attending meetings with Clients
You will need to be able to demonstrate some of the following skills:
* Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent Report writing skills
* Problem solving skills
* The ability to review development plans and proposals
* The ability to work on several projects simultaneously
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment as needed
* Excellent attention to detail
A recognised degree in Planning and RTPI Membership would be a distinct advantage.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including 24 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance. You will also be eligible to participate in the Company Share Purchase Scheme. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your talents and develop your career with one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary consultancies.