|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Planner North West Manchester
£25,000-£30,000 per annum
Our Internationally respected client are looking for a motivated planner to join there Manchester office. Specialising in real estate services and investment management they employ vast amounts of people across many countries providing a variety of service to local, regional and global real estates. As a member of the team you can expect to deliver an integrated service with the support of the best research and market knowledge derived from market insight and foresight
Our client places great emphasis on creating and delivering real value for both clients and shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
As a Planner in the Manchester Planning and Development Team, this role offers the chance to work on an exciting mix projects for commercial, retail, residential and educational uses that are interesting and challenging.
Being a leading commercial property company, the Team works with many private and public sector clients including developers, pension funds, institutional investors and education organisations. The candidate would help with the delivery of a range of projects including retail proposals, facilities and energy related projects and educational related projects.
- Strong academic background
- MRTPI (or MRICS P&D) qualified and proven planning experience between 1-3 years
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty, commitment and controlled under pressure
- Excellent professional writing skills with an ability to construct a range of reports
- Great presentation skills and capable of providing reasoned advice in all environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Good understanding of the development management process
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination
- Knowledge of public engagement practices
Interested? Get in touch..