Are you an experienced Planner looking for your next career move, our client is a global design and engineering consultancy who are looking for an ambitious Planner to join their Aviation team located at Stanstead Airport.
You will join an already successful team who are working on many high-profile projects including terminal, airfield, surface area developments and car parking.
Tasks will include:
- Definition, development and maintenance of project schedules, progress monitoring, ensuring consistency and best practice
- Working with Cost Managers, Risk Managers and Project Managers to define work and track performance.
- Produce progress reports, including RAG status reports
- Give expert advice at planning workshops to protect integrity of schedules and execution plans.
- Presentations and coaching support in planning software
- Engineering degree or similar.
- Qualified or working towards Project Controls (NVQ level 3).
- Previously worked with Programme and Project Managers to assist management activities
- Highly knowledgeable in understanding of Planning as in major construction environments
- Expert knowledge Primavera P6 toolset
- Must have worked within a complex project controls environment.
- Ambassador of best practice.
Please apply with your CV of call for a discussion on joining a market leading global engineering organisation where your career has the potential to fly and you will be rewarded with a good remuneration package and a dynamic environment.