|Job Title:||Planner or Senior Planner|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, Warwickshire - Royal Leamington Spa|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established planning consultant to join existing town planning teams in Leamington Spa and Reading. Projects include working on a range of major infrastructure projects for a wide client base. You will work with major land owners, local authorities, Government departments, utility and energy companies.
Projects involved are often high profile, varied in nature and at the leading edge of professional practice, so this is a great opportunity to shape your future career within one of the country’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies.
- You will provide planning support and advice as a core member of multi-disciplinary technical teams, assisting with the preparation of planning applications, Development Consent Order applications and Environmental Statements.
- You will also support our work in stakeholder engagement and have a flexible attitude to the range of work that may come your way.
- You will have the opportunity to support the winning of new business and will play an important part in the growth of our team.
- You will be qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Town Planning and will be a full member of the RTPI or will be working towards this
- For the Consultant level post you will ideally have around 2 years’ experience within the planning sector in the UK
- For the Senior Consultant level post, you will ideally around 4 years’ experience within the planning sector in the UK, ideally within the private sector
- You will be confident and persuasive with excellent verbal and written communication skills and ideally an interest in stakeholder engagement
- You will have the ambition and ability to develop new client relationships and assist with the management of key clients